ProZone-P — Portable Digital Ozone Analyser
- 0 to 2ppm and 0-20ppm ranges.
- Accuracy: better than 10%.
- 10ppb resolution.
- Response time: Normal mode: 90% of final value in < 5min
- Response time: SuperFast mode: 100% in 30s
- Backlit LCD display.
- Alarm Buzzer
- Sensor life: > 5 years (10 years expected.)
- Built-in temperature compensation.
- Operating temp (continuous): -20°C to +40°C.
- Operating humidity (continuous non-condensing): 15% to 95%.
- Rechargeable battery operation: 100 hours (backlight off); 24hours (backlight on)
- Rechargeable battery charge time: 15 hours.
- Programmable alarm levels.
- Unit can be used within 30s of power up (depending on filter time.)
- RS232 logging port.
- Optional RS485 port.
- System setup and offset calibration from keypad menu.
- System setup and full digital calibration from the RS232 port.
- Size: 110mm x 85mm x 42mm.
The ProZone-P is a compact, portable digital ozone analyser for environmental and safety testing. It utilizes an extremely stable electro-chemical sensor which requires no warm-up time. The sensor has a lifespan of up to 10 years. The unit has two ranges: 2ppm and 20ppm. It features a large attractive blue on a white backlit LCD. The system is accurate to better than 10% and operates over a wide range of temperature and humidity.
The rechargeable batteries will allow operation up to 100 hours.
There is an RS232 port for logging the data so that it can be imported via a terminal program for use in spreadsheet programs.
The unit also features an alarm with programmable threshold levels.