ProZone-F — In-line Digital Ozone Analyser
- 0 to 2ppm and 0-20ppm ranges.
- Accuracy: better than 10%.
- 10ppb resolution.
- Response time: Normal mode: 90% of final value in < 5min
- Response time: SuperFast mode: 100% in 30s
- Backlit LCD display.
- External alarm reset button.
- Super-bright alarm LED.
- Alarm Buzzer
- Sensor life: > 5 years (10 years expected.)
- Built-in temperature compensation.
- Operating temp (continuous): -20°C to +40°C.
- Operating humidity (continuous non-condensing): 15% to 95%.
- Programmable alarm levels.
- Alarm relay (N/O + N/C).
- RS232 logging port.
- Optional RS485.
- Optional 4-20mA output.
- 12V or 24V supply.
- 0-2V analog output for ozone and temperature levels.
- System setup and offset calibration from on-board tactile switches.
- System setup and full digital calibration from the RS232 port.
- Size: 135mm x 85mm x 42mm (flange mount.)
The ProZone-F is a compact, in-line digital ozone analyser for environmental and safety monitoring. It utilizes an extremely stable electro-chemical sensor which requires no warm-up time. The sensor has a lifespan of up to 10 years. The unit has two ranges: 2ppm and 20ppm. It features a large attractive blue on a white backlit LCD. The system is accurate to better than 10% and operates over a wide range of temperature and humidity.
The unit has a super-bright alarm LED, a buzzer and a N/O / N/C relay output. There is also a reset alarm button. The alarm threshold levels are programmable from 0 to 20ppm.
There is an RS232 port for logging the data so that it can be imported via a terminal program for use in spreadsheet programs.
There is also an analogue 0V to 2V output.
An optional 4-20mA port and optional RS485 port is also available.
Settings can be done via on-board tactile switched or via the RS232 port using a terminal program.