ClockSmart CS1000 — Portable & Fixed GSM Biometric Time & Attendance
- Optical fingerprint scanner.
- 100 users or 1000-user version.
- 2850 event transaction log (100-user) or 4680 event log (1000-user.)
- All SMS management functions are in plain English.
- Real-time clock.
- Enrollment and managent commands may be done from anywhere in the world by SMS and users enroll at the unit.
- 2 X 10A relays (for access control function.)
- SMS alerts to a maximum of 5 mobile numbers.
- Tamper Switch.
- Power fail and Battery low alerts.
- Web-based access for report generation.
- No local PC required.
- Integrated battery, battery charger and power supply.
The ClockSmart CS1000 time-clocking / time & attendance system is remotely managed on the GSM network using SMS and GPRS. It is particularly suited to applications which require remote management eg. construction sites, farming applications, retail applications and many others.
All enrollment and management functions are implemented using SMSes with a secure password. The functions are all in plain English. The unit may be managed from a central server using GPRS. All the transactions are downloaded automatically to a server for web-based reporting to the user. This means that no on-site management computer is required.
The device has an integrated battery and battery charger making it ideal as a portable device.