Gmini-T — GSM Temperature Alarm
- GSM control of entire system from anywhere in the world using SMSs.
- All SMS commands in plain English.
- Alerting signals can be SMSed to a maximum of 5 cellular numbers.
- Up to 8 temperature probes.
- Probes operate from -55°C to +125°C.
- Probe accuracy ±0.5°C (over -10°C to +85°C range).
- Alarm filter time from 1 to 60min.
- Alarm thresholds programmable for all 8 probes.
- Programmable individual temperature alarm messages.
- Access control function with up to 40 numbers.
- All access control programming done by SMS – no website access required.
- Locate function available for position-location parsed for Google maps.
- Input supply: 8 to 30V DC.
- 2 X 2A relays (N/O and N/C connections).
- Output relays have programmable output stable or pulsed states.
- Output relays have programmable pulse times.
- Dimensions: 100mm X 65mm X 28mm.
The Gmini-T GSM temperature alarm is a low-cost GSM temperature wireless alarm device for monitoring 8 temperature probes. It can send SMSes when the temperature of a probe exceeds a programmable threshold. Each probe name can be custom programmed by an SMS. All alarm-channel threshold levels can be set. Further, the filter response times are also programmable. All the probes are connected to a 3-wire multidrop bus, thus simplifying the wiring.
The Gmini-T also has 2 relays for controlling 2 outputs with up to 2A loads. The relay outputs can be switched on, off or pulsed by sending the unit an SMS. It is extremely simple to use and can be programmed from a mobile phone anywhere in the world. The controller command set is in plain English making it very simple to remember the commands. It can generate SMSes to a maximum of 5 mobile phones in the event of a channel temperature alarm. The SMS messages are fully programmable.
The Gmini-T can also be used as a missed-call access control system – it can open gates by ringing the unit without incurring costs. The unit only opens the gate if the caller ID is in the list of valid numbers. This feature is fully programmable by SMS ie no website access is required.
The Gmini-T has airtime query and airtime recharge functions built-in.
It also has a Locate function which sends an SMS to a mobile phoned parsed for Google maps. The link in the SMS only has to be clicked on to call up a Google map with the location pinned.