ProTherm PT1000 — GSM Temperature Monitor & Logger
- GSM monitoring & alarm system setup from anywhere in the world using SMSs.
- Two PT1000 input channels.
- Temperature range: -80°C to + 125°C.
- Measurement accuracy: <0.1°C (-30 to +125°C); <0.3°C (-50°C to -30°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Over-temperature alarm SMSs for both input channels.
- Supply failure alarm SMSs.
- Alarm SMSs can be SMSed to 5 different mobiles.
- On-board logging memory for up to a month of logs (depending on logging rate).
- Trip-start SMS or optional pushbutton for web-logging graph start point.
- Programmable logging rate.
- All SMS commands in plain English.
- Airtime commands to see how much airtime available.
- Airtime recharge command for voucher recharge from mobile phone.
- Battery backup for 24 hours in the event of power failures.
- Simple installation.
- No PC required for logging.
- Compact dimensions: 190mm X 140mm X 70mm.
- Temperature monitoring (on demand from mobile phone) and over-temperature alarms.
The PT1000 GSM ProTherm system is a GSM wireless controller device for monitoring and logging system temperatures. The unit continuously monitors the two input temperature channels and if the temperatures exceed a preset level, an SMS alert is sent to the desired mobile(s). The unit also alerts the user of power failures. It takes two PT1000 sensors and accurately measures temperature to 0.1°C. It is simple to install requiring only a single connection to the supply.
The PT1000 controller is simple and quick to use. It can be programmed from a mobile phone anywhere in the world. The controller command set is in plain English making it easy to remember the commands. Once the unit has been set up, no further adjustment is necessary. In the event of a supply failure, the PT1000 has integral battery back-up which can keep the system operating for up to 24 hours.
An optional feature is temperature logging, where the temperature can be logged to a server via GPRS and displayed graphically via the web on-demand. The system can log more than 30 days on-board without GPRS access to the internet.
- Refrigerated Trucks
- Server Room monitoring
- Medical Refrigeration
- Food Refrigeration