OxyAn-200 — OEM Zirconium Dioxide Oxygen Analyser
- Range from 0.1% to 100%
- Super long-life sensor due to non-consumptive technology (5 to 10 years)
- High accuracy – better than 1%
- Active pressure compensation (version with P postfix) from 0.5 bar to 1.2 bar ambient atmospheric pressure
- Operates off 24V DC supply
- Low power consumption of 12W (except auto-calibration version)
- 4-20mA output; optional 0-5V/10V
- Single and 2-point calibration
- Linearity of better than 0.3% from 0.1% to 100% oxygen
- 1 bar input pressure
- Consumption of 300ml / min
- Built-in internal restriction
- Cold start-up time of 5 minutes
- Two open collector alarm outputs
- Calibration and setup from RS232 on hyperterminal OR manual pushbutton calibration (no PC required)
- Open stainless steel chassis of size: 168 X 130 X 68mm
- Remote auto-calibration model (OXYAN-200) has built-in solenoid valves to automatically switch to reference.
- Calibration reference gas may be dry air @ 20.95% which allows accurate low-cost calibration (OXYAN-200)
The OXYAN series are microprocessor-controlled OEM oxygen analysers with zirconium-dioxide sensors. They are designed to continuously measure oxygen content of pure, dry gases and gas mixtures that demand high measuring-accuracy, reliability and long-term stability.
They can measure over the range from 0.1% to 100%. They provide a 4-20mA output or a 0-5V / 10V output. The OXYAN series has been developed specifically for integration into oxygen generators and other oxygen applications. They feature extremely long life due to non-consumptive sensor design – in excess of 5 years under ideal conditions.
The OXYAN-200(P) auto-calibration version allows remote auto-calibration. This can save many hours in travelling time and costs. It has built-in solenoid valves for switching between the reference gas and the calibration gas. The auto-calibration gas may be dry air, thus allowing very low maintenance costs.
The OXYAN-100(P) version does not have built-in solenoid valves for auto-calibration.
The version with P postfix has active pressure compensation from 0.5 bar to 1.2 bar.