PL1000 (P) OxyLite — Portable Oxygen Generator GPRS Monitoring System
- GSM control of entire system from anywhere in the world using SMSs.
- All SMS commands in plain English.
- Monitors and logs flow (if applicable) and purity (if applicable) and power signals.
- Purity range to 100% (resol = 0.1%) and flow rates to 20 lpm (resol = 0.1 lpm)
- Optional flow switch-off for low purity product.
- Logs operational time and functional / failure status.
- Web-based graphing operational times viewable over daily, monthly or yearly basis.
- Service interval alerts and reporting.
- Purity values low alert messages can be sent (optional module in the P version.)
- Alerting signals can be SMSed or emailed to 5 addresses / cellular numbers.
- On-board logging memory for more than 30 days.
- Real-time clock which keeps the time in the event of a power failure.
The PL1000 GPRS oxygen generator monitoring system is a GPRS wireless monitoring device for monitoring the oxygen generator. The system will monitor the operational times and report on usage times, failure conditions and maintenance intervals. Further, alarm reports and monthly reports of all parameters can be viewed in tables.
Alarm conditions may be set for all the parameters and these conditions can be programmed to email or SMS various technicians or managers.
This allows full management and control from head office of the all the systems in the field. Further, warnings and alarms can save on maintenance call-outs.
An optional ultrasonic oxygen analyser module may be ordered which will allow purity and flow rates to be monitored and alarms to be sent.
The PL1000 controller can be set up from a mobile phone anywhere in the world. The controller command set is in plain English making it very simple to remember the commands. The unit maintains all its parameters, even in the event of a power failure. It has a built-in real-time clock which keeps its time even during a power failure.