Ultrox — Ultrasonic Oxygen Analyser
- Power: 5V or 8V to 24V
- Analog output: 2V or 5V output for purity and flow or 4-20mA for purity
- Digital output: via RS232 port
- O2 range: 15% to 100%
- O2 accuracy: ± 1.5% (resol: 0.1%)
- Flow range: 0 to 20 lpm
- Flow accuracy: 0.1 lpm
- Temperature range: -10°C to +70°C
- Pressure range: 4.5bar
- Thermal response time: 1°K/min
- RS232: output Purity and Flow
- Programmable MA filter for purity and flow
- Calibration via RS232 via Hyperterminal
- Calibration stability: 10 years
- Ports: option 6mm barbs; 4mm, 6mm or 10mm push-fittings.
- Size: 140mm x 33mm x 40mm
The Ultrox ultrasonic oxygen analyser has been designed for long-term accuracy and stability and is suitable for PSA portable oxygen concentrator solutions. It measures purities up to 100% with a resolution of 0.1% and flow rates to 20 lpm with a resolution of 0.1 lpm. It has built-in temperature compensation and the methodology is automatically independent of pressure change.
The unit maintains its calibration in excess of 10 years, however, it may be calibrated via a serial port link and running hyperterminal. Parameters such as MA filter length for both purity and flow may be set up. It can also be calibrated via the serial port link.
The unit offers analogue voltage output options for both purity and flow and also a 4-20mA option is available for purity. It also offers digital output via RS232.
The high supply voltage option allows the unit to run on 24V DC.
Various port options are also offered.