AccessIF AIF1000 — GSM / GPRS Access Control Interface
- Interface to biometric, RFID, barcode or keypad scanners.
- Interfaces to scanners via RS232, RS485 or WIegand 26bit / 37bit.
- 4680 event log (1000-user.)
- All SMS management functions are in plain English.
- Real-time clock.
- Enrollment and managent commands may be done from anywhere in the world by SMS and users enroll at the unit.
- 2 X 10A relays (for access control function.)
- SMS alerts to a maximum of 5 mobile numbers.
- Tamper Switch.
- Power fail and Battery low alerts.
- Web-based access for report generation.
- No local PC required.
- Integrated battery, battery charger and power supply.
The AccessIF AIF1000 access control system is remotely managed on the GSM network using SMS and GPRS. It is particularly suited to applications which require remote management eg. construction sites, farming applications, retail applications and many others. The unit interfaces with biometric readers, RFID tag systems, barcode readers, keypads, etc via an RS232 serial port, RS485 serial port or via a Wiegand interface.
All enrollment and management functions are implemented using SMSes with a secure password. The functions are all in plain English. The unit may be managed from a central server using GPRS. All the transactions are downloaded automatically to a server for web-based reporting to the user. This means that no on-site management computer is required.
The device has an integrated battery and battery charger making it ideal as a portable device.